Christmas decorations: 101Easy ideas
Most people and families of the world consider the Christmas tree as the holiday centerpiece of the living room during the Christmas season. But a Christmas tree without attractive Christmas decorations would not make the entire living room vibrant and full of the festive Christmas spirit,
Christmas bells and balls are amongst the top Christmas decorations of a Christmas tree. There are Victorian Christmas balls and bells that are embedded with beads, while there are other types of these popular Christmas decor embellishments that are laced with ribbons and flower designs. But there are lots of other ways to decorate your home.
101 easy ideas for Christmas decor
Below is just a selection of the cutest ideas, you can refer back to the original source to know more.
- Create a charming display of teddy bears dressed for the season. Gather together three or more teddy bears and arrange them on a table or on the floor in a corner. Dress the bears with touques, scarves and mittens. Place candy canes in their hands or tie bows around their necks. You can even wrap up some small, empty boxes with Christmas wrapping paper to place in the bears' hands.
- Display a collection of nativity scenes from different cultures.
- Make simple bows from Christmas print ribbon and pin them to your curtains.
- Hang a collection of Christmas stockings on your mantle, a shelf or the wall (even if you don't stuff them). The more the merrier when it comes to nice christmas decorations.
- Cut snowflakes from white paper and hang them in all of your windows.
- Use red and green 3-dimensional fabric paints to trace simple Christmas patterns (like stars, bells, Santas, stockings, etc.) on a white tablecloth.