Caramel Latte recipe
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee, divided
- 1 cup very hot water, divided
Microwave evaporated milk and ice cream topping in small, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for 2 minutes or until very hot. Carefully pour mixture into blender; cover. Blend on high for 1 minute or until very frothy on top.
Put 2 teaspoons coffee granules into each 12-ounce coffee mug. Add 1/2 cup hot water to each mug; stir. Gently pour milk mixture into each mug, spooning foam on top. Thinly drizzle foam with ice cream topping, if desired.
Caramel Mocha Frappuccino recipe
- 1 1/2 cups cold coffee, brewed double strength
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons caramel syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa
- 3 cups ice cubes
Combine the coffee, milk, sugar, caramel syrup and cocoa in a blender and mix on medium speed for 15 seconds to dissolve sugar. Add the vanilla extract and ice, then blend on high until smooth and creamy. Stir with spoon if necessary to help blend. Pour into glasses and top each with whipped cream and drizzled caramel syrup.
After 8 Hot Chocolate
- 8 oz white or dark chocolate, chopped
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 6 hard peppermint candies, crushed fine
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
Beat whipping cream with crushed mints until stiff peaks form. Refrigerate for about an hour. Meanwhile, heat milk to a simmer, them mix in chocolate. Whisk until chocolate is melted and smooth. Add mint extract and stir through.
Pour into mugs and top with minty whipped cream.
M&M'S Hot Chocolate recipe
1/2 cup M&M's plain chocolate candies
2 cups hot milk
Place candy in blender. Add hot milk. Blend well until smooth. Pour into mugs.
Irish Coffee recipe
- 1 tsp.brown sugar, or to taste
- 2/3 cup hot brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons Irish whiskey
- whipped cream, sweetened if desired
Combine whiskey, sugar and coffee in a mug and stir to dissolve. Top with cream gently. Do not mix.
Tell us what do you think of these recipes and share with us your other marinating secrets.